There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

great gig! fun, making money and customers dig the product!

Current Employee - Salesperson  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Salesperson in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Fuze full-time for less than a year

Pros

lots of energy at this company. manager is great, smart and knows how to work deals, tough but fair. he let the weak ones go and is focused on making things better for everyone. the product is fun to sell and we win regularly over gotomeeting and webex. New engineering and marketing execs are awesome!

Cons

tight work area, glad we are moving soon. marketing tools are weak and need to get better. everything keeps going the way it's heading i'll change my 4 out of 5 stars to 5 out of 5

dont sweat the small stuff, we'll kill it no matter what. keep commitment to improve other departments

64 Other Employee Reviews for Fuze (View Most Recent)

Account Exective

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Fuze full-time

Pros

Great team to work with and inspiring management. Exciting industry and you are selling a product that is truly needed in the marketplace. People are often impressed with the functionality. Compensation is very fair-and if you go over quota you will be rewarded. Good work life balance. Couldn't say a bad thing, I would recommend to any friend!

Cons

Still very much a start-up, processes are changing all the time. You have to be understanding.

The Fuzeture

Current Employee - Sales Operations  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Operations in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Fuze full-time for more than a year

Pros

FuzeBox is an innovative and growing organization with people who are extremely passionate about what they do. Every day presents something new and exciting and the opportunity to work around people who are grade A talent is invaluable.

FuzeBox culture is fun and interactive. There is not a day that goes by that people are dancing in the hall ways or laughing so much they cry. We are a fun culture, but we get our work done and are focused on the end goal - making FuzeBox the best visual collaboration technology.

Cons

If you are used to a stagnant corporation where every day is the same -- FuzeBox is not the place for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Fuze

Worked for Fuze? Contribute to the Community!