General Motors
www.careers.gm.com Detroit, MI 5000+ Employees

changing atmosphere

Program Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at General Motors full-time for more than 10 years

Prosreasonable pay, facilities are a plus, local mgmt is interested. benefits are still good, although they have decreased since bankruptcy.

Constop mgmt changing constantly since bankruptcy, top mgmt has pressure for their program of the day, existing employees stuck with everybody's an idiot image.

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to employees, and then make your moves. don't paint everyone with the same brush. Keep an open mind to past successes and failures and study them.

Great Learning

I have been working at General Motors full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Alot to learn in the organization and great exposure Cons: work/life balance is sometimes affected Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

GM Marketing Manager

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)
Detroit, MI (US)

I worked at General Motors full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great People Great Resources to get things done Great Products to promote Cons: Not too many. Some politics still abound. promotional opportunities are… Advice to Senior Management: Empower folks more. Still too many meetings to make decisions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on General Motors.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for General Motors CEO Mary Barra. All reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees.