Genuine Parts
www.genpt.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

GPC/NAPA

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Genuine Parts

ProsGreat working atmosphere and co workers, many friends made working there. Great bonus program expecially EOY.

ConsVery demanding houres one cannot balance personal life and professional career with expectations to succed with company basically all take and no give. Management tries to motivate with intimdation very little praise given. Promotions given "good ole boys club" fashion.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour only as good as your people, you are losing many years of experiance. Open your eyes and stop being so proud.......for the sake of the company's future.

Great company and great people. As long as you can handle it.

Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Genuine Parts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are good here. As long as you are the… Cons: Upper management can be very picky and bully's if they… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people more. Help them with their decisions… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible experience

Shared Services (Former Employee)
Duluth, GA (US)

I worked at Genuine Parts full-time for less than a year

Pros: Salary on the low side of ok Cons: The software used is antiquated. Processes are cumbersome, no use of best practices or even employee teams for finding a better way. There is no… Advice to Senior Management: Spend some money on your programs- allow your employees to contribute to streamlining processes. HR, your office has a revolving door- constantly loosing employees. Have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Genuine Parts.

Worked for Genuine Parts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genuine Parts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Genuine Parts CEO Tom Gallagher. All reviews posted anonymously by Genuine Parts employees.