Gold Group International
Whyteleafe, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

An inspiring story, unique product range, profitable business, motivational leadership...fantastic place to work!

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
Whyteleafe, England (UK)

I have been working at Gold Group International full-time for more than 8 years

ProsI have worked for Ann Summers for nearly ten years. Ten years might sound like a long time, however when you work for Ann Summers time seems to operate to a different set of groundrules where a year feels more like a month! In a good way of course!

I tend to find time passes quickly when you're busy, challenged, adding value and enjoying yourself.

We have a unique product range, a desire and ongoing plan to progress, improve and expand our multi-channel business, inspiring leaders and ...always a bonus this...we make a profit!

Ann Summers is the only business I have worked in which has successfully embedded its Values primarily because these were created using the input/feedback of all of our Colleagues.

Our Values are PRIDE - Passionate, Respectful, Inclusive, Daring and Expert

Bottom line is that I love it here.

ConsAs you might have guessed already nothing as far as Im concerned

There are newer reviews on Gold Group International.

Worked for Gold Group International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gold Group International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Gold Group International CEO Ralph Gold. All reviews posted anonymously by Gold Group International employees.