Google
4.2 of 5 2,096 reviews
www.google.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

2096 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

The best company I've ever worked for!

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at Google full-time for more than a year

ProsChallenging work environment, you get to learn a lot, especially in the beginning, huge scale of the projects, incredibly smart people, cool office space, perks (stock option and bonuses) and (healthy and yummy!) food. Variety of domains and products, you can always find something for yourself if you decide to change the project.

ConsDifficult to get a promotion (you may get frustrated after a while), often have to work late, working from home is rarely an option, not so many career opportunities outside Mountain View, the most interesting projects are focused there.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward long term and experienced employees.

great place to wok and learn

Technical Account Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Google full-time for more than a year

Pros: you can move in dog years at google. it's a great opportunity career wise, and also has alot of challenge to it. if you're… Cons: it is a big org, and that has its political and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Life at Google

Associate Data Analyst (Current Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Google full-time for less than a year

Pros: Brilliant work environment and very cordial managers. Cons: Monotonous work process. The process in itself is not very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Google.

Worked for Google? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Google reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Google CEO Larry Page . All reviews posted anonymously by Google employees.