H E B
www.heb.com San Antonio, TX 5000+ Employees

A lot of room to grow

I have been working at H E B

ProsH E B gives you plenty of growing opportunities. You just have to show your interest and hope that your managers are there to help you out.

ConsCustomer interaction is always a hard thing to handle. Just remember you are representing H E B if you have an angry customer so it actually builds ones patience.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat the customers right and the partners better. If someone has a degree they should try everything in their power to make them feel as if they have achieved something extraordinary.

The Usual

Cashier (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at H E B part-time for more than a year

Pros: A large company that does a lot to ensure the… Cons: It's a grocer in the end. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Completely unprofessional, lack of understanding of onboarding a new ee, and completely unprofessional behavior.

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)
San Antonio, TX (US)

I worked at H E B as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Most of the people that work there very nice… Cons: It took IT over three weeks to get me the system access that I needed to do my job. The director of my department frequently… Advice to Senior Management: Get a better on boarding process so that your contractor/partners don't have to wait three weeks before they can start working. They are out how… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on H E B.

Worked for H E B? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at H E B reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for H E B CEO Charles C. Butt. All reviews posted anonymously by H E B employees.