HARMAN

www.harman.com

Fun, fast and ever-changing company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

ProsThere are lots of opportunities for the right talents and right organizational cultural fit. Learning potential in various areas if also great. Famous products and brands.

ConsVery fast-paced and dynamic environment. Not for the faint-hearted or the laid back. Risk-taking not yet a welcome practice. Innovation could be improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementFoster greater product and process innovation. Let people fail some times if they're trying hard and going in the right direction, and if they have the right skills.

Most of senior management cannot find their way out of a paper bag.

Management (Former Employee)

I worked at HARMAN

Pros: Most of the roles offer great challenging work. The company pays at the 50th… Cons: Unless you are personal friends with someone higher up, you will not make it in this company; if you are a… Advice to Senior Management: It would be extremely beneficial for Harman's senior management to participate in leadership development courses or executive MBA. The management is out of touch with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT (US)

I have been working at HARMAN

Pros: Global company - with worldwide business and customers Cons: The salaries are not competitive. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees. They have good ideas. Don't ignore… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on HARMAN.

Worked for HARMAN? Contribute to the Community!