Hampton Inn
www.hampton-inn.com 50 to 149 Employees

Friendly, customer service centric atmosphere.

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)
Louisville, CO (US)

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time for less than a year

ProsImmediately upon joining the Hampton Inn team, I was greeted by enthusiasm and smiles all around. Everyone works together very well. I was trained thoroughly, with programs and shadowing someone during each shift (save Night Audit) so by the time I worked alone, I knew the ropes well. Pretty good medical and dental benefits. Great opportunities to move up in the Stonebridge company among the hotels and transfer to other cities.

ConsThe hotel is on the smaller side, so our staff is small too. This means it is very difficult to get days off (think holidays). It also makes it very difficult to move up within the hotel.

Advice to Senior Managementnone at this time.

it is a fun place to work

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time

Pros: you get to meet all sorts of people the shifts… Cons: nothing its the same thing day in and day out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great job

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hampton Inn full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly staff, laid back environment Cons: low pay, can't really go anywhere in the career. Advice to Senior Management: Needs to not micro manage Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hampton Inn.

Worked for Hampton Inn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hampton Inn reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hampton Inn CEO Christopher J. Nassetta. All reviews posted anonymously by Hampton Inn employees.