Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

5 great year in HP !

Quality Consultant - Lean Sigma (Current Employee) Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

ProsHP is one of the great company that I have worked in. You have people with great talents and very good managers. The system and process in place are very reliable. If you perform in your work, be assured you will rewarded and recognized.

ConsOverall HP operation and services are very complex due to the layers of the organization. Organization structure is not straight forward. At the bigger picture, I dont see HP is competing well with competitors and struggling to be relevant in the market due to changing customer need on pc business.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it simple and be innovate FAST. Alot of the problem HP faces today is due inability to bring out new invention faster than APPLE, SAMSUNG and other competitor which surpasses HP in delivering good product fast into the market.

Nice Collegues, but not on the higher levels

Presales Consultant (Current Employee) Böblingen (Germany)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: very nice work atmosphere, most of the people are open… Cons: like in most of the big companies, there are many processes which slow your work progress down, … Advice to Senior Management: Think long term, and prioritize people over shareholder value! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

HP

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunities to engage in interesting projects and work with intelligent… Cons: A very structured company and has lots of process which… More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!