Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

Hewlett-Packard

Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsGreat people working toward a common goal; insane levels of communication from top management all the way down - real focus on transparency and making sure that employees understand the direction, the messages and what is going on with the business.

ConsWe are an intensely diverse work group with a huge percentage of "teleworkers". The working from home is great but requires organization, drive and self discipline to "get it done" every day, without anyone looking over your sholder.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out how to get teams together annually for face-to-face meetings

HP

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Care about the success of their employees. Infinite amount of resources and excellent potential to advance career. Company is… Cons: Company is huge!! Lots of beaurocracy and red tape. Process… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Operation Specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The working environment is good. Company structure is well organized. Cons: Working over time is very common. Work and life cannot… More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!