Hewlett-Packard

www.hp.com

A company with great people and great products

Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) Vancouver, WA (US)

ProsFlexible schedule, family friendly, wide range of opportunities, many opportunities for growth, amazing people. Our products are very cool, our process is very fast, it's amazing what we do on a daily basis. I really LOVE it here and everyone I work with!

ConsHaving a tough time with our rapid CEO cycling and direction changes. New site in Vancouver is rather cramped and difficult at times to really spread out.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink outside the box. We need to innovate new disruptive technologies. Printers and PCs have become commodity, smartphones and tablets are the new normal we need to think of new ways to cater to the new market. We need more patience and a longer attention span for developing new goods and services.

I am thankful to work at Hewlett-Packard, which is a highly visible and globally recognized company.

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: HP is heavily focused on quality customer deliveries and satisfaction for its quality products and services. They have many professionals that put… Cons: HP is going through a season of infrastructure transitioning to better serve the customers and meet the ever changing technical environment. This should increase… Advice to Senior Management: Meg Whitman, HP’s current CEO is leading us with clear vision and direction for the future. However, in the infrastructure transition, it would be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Too Big for its own good

Director of World Wide Business Development (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some of the most talented people in the industry work there.… Cons: You are always worried about your job-there does not seem to be stability. I… Advice to Senior Management: Stop changing direction of the organization so frequently. Even if you have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!