Hewlett-Packard
3.0 of 5 7,558 reviews
www.hp.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Greatly company

IT Consultant (Current Employee)
Austin, TX (US)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFreedom to work with little micro management. Great atmosphere with high quality people all over the company. HP does a very good job being competitive in the market place and continues to be an industy leader.

ConsI can't say there are many cons to working at this company. It's a great company. If anything there are going to be normal ups and downs in the business cycle and major corporations need to respond. Sometimes that response is making spending cuts and those spending cuts affect everyone in the company in one way or another.

Be patient and willing to work through competing organizational politics.

Global Product Line Manager (Former Employee)
Roseville, CA (US)

I worked at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great teams and co-workers. Good benefits. Cons: Can be challenging to get things done due to many… Advice to Senior Management: Provide clear directives that are backed with the budget needed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work Experience at Hewlett Packard

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hewlett-Packard full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are good to get along with Cons: Salaries need to be made more competitive More

There are newer reviews on Hewlett-Packard.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman. All reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees.