Hilton Worldwide

www.hiltonworldwide.com

Challenging, cutting edge, value oriented

Content Analyst (Current Employee) Addison, TX (US)

Prosstrong stable company which provides best in class hospitality service to their guests. Constantly improving their web. Recently launch their newly redesigned website.

ConsDifficulty with keeping their talent at the company due to low salary and weak benefits. Management turnover is causing instability within certain departments at the corporate level.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview salary scale and benifit program. Design a program to allow their employees to advance in their career. It is easy to get suck in a sideway assigment at the corporate office.

Good Job with VERY POOR MANAGEMENT

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Muskegon, MI (US)

I worked at Hilton Worldwide part-time

Pros: The JOB itself was awesome and staff was friendly and… Cons: Very Poorly Managed. Very Immature, failed to manage the hotel by the HILTON Standards as we were trained. New and vacant positions were… Advice to Senior Management: Upper Management needs to take a good hard look at the way this property is being managed. Would strongly recommend a confidential & anonymous… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Values and Responsibilities

Room Attendant (Current Employee) Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I have been working at Hilton Worldwide full-time for more than a year

Pros: They teached us and guide us in our everyday tasks.and helpful to all our needs,specially in… Cons: Some managers didn't performed well in their respective areas.some team… Advice to Senior Management: continue the great values to all the team members.and giving all the needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hilton Worldwide.

Worked for Hilton Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!