Hitachi Consulting

www.hitachiconsulting.com

Wonderful company - great experience

ProsThe culture is something I never thought I could find. Unlike other firms, you're not just a number. Managers and even VPs will take the time to get to know you.

ConsHalf the leadership understands the importance of accommodating employee needs such as desire to travel, desire to experience different practices, etc, but the other half is still focused on keeping the consultants of their practice within their group and only their group.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe open to your employees' desire to work in different areas before settling on one. It's only benefiting them by making them more well-rounded.

The best place I have ever worked ....work culture and people are just awesome.....

Recruiter (Former Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I worked at Hitachi Consulting as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Best Work culture & Management. Cons: May be I dint check for it...... More

Great firm to get into technical consulting

Consultant (C1) (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Hitachi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: The people are incredible and the culture is fun. Pretty… Cons: The projects fall a little short. You need a technical background or… Advice to Senior Management: Better bonuses and more diverse project (Strategy implementation) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Hitachi Consulting.

Worked for Hitachi Consulting? Contribute to the Community!