Home Instead
www.homeinstead.com Omaha, NE 50 to 149 Employees

Fulfilling, but can be exhausting.

Caregiver (Current Employee)
Martinsburg, WV (US)

I have been working at Home Instead part-time for more than a year

ProsI work for an excellent office staff (Martinsburg, WV), employees are recognized for hard work regularly. They are very accommodating and notice the little things. Never have I worked for a company so connected with its employees, sending cards for every holiday, even a sympathy card after I had to put my fur baby to sleep. These little things mean a lot in this kind of work, and makes you feel like a valued member of this team.

ConsThe downside has nothing to do with the company, but with this line of work in general. I believe it takes a special kind of person to do this work, and it's easy to get burned out if you aren't careful.

Staffing Coordinator

Staff Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Home Instead full-time for less than a year

Pros: They provide a great service to seniors that want to… Cons: I agree with the Chicago posting in 11/2012, if that review had been posted before I accepted the same position in another state, I… Advice to Senior Management: Look at what is really required of this position and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The training and support of this company is excellent

Caregiver (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I have been working at Home Instead part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great training, great staff, and reliable work availability Cons: Moderate pay for the amount of work we do Advice to Senior Management: Incorporate more active learning in training program. It was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Home Instead.

Worked for Home Instead? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Instead reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Home Instead CEO Paul Hogan. All reviews posted anonymously by Home Instead employees.