Hostess Brands
www.hostessbrands.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

Ruined my self confidence and wasted valuable years.

Retail Outlet Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

ProsProvides union wages and protection.

ConsNo work life balance. Physically demanding and dirty. Poor equipment and impossible customer service requirements considering they cater to government assistance clientele.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the over all picture instead of your departments numbers. Seriously listen to employee input and stand up to your own bosses. Invest in modern equipment and start thinking forward in a realistic way i.e., listen to the people in the trenches; meaning on the line, your rsr, clerks, etc. Too much paperwork and not enought time or reason.

Great co workers. Upper management unwilling to change to better company

Dsm (Current Employee)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: Dedicated sales force, good products, vacation and benefits are good.… Cons: Aging fleet trucks, ordering system is outdated, rail system is… More

if they can make you feel unskilled and uneducated they will.

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: The route sales and the sales force in the thrift stores are some… Cons: The suits in charge would like for you to think you don"t deserve to have a job. They… Advice to Senior Management: If you are not up to the job, get someone who is. You may need to cut some of the huge paychecks and put… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hostess Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hostess Brands CEO Gregory F. Rayburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Hostess Brands employees.