Hostess Brands

www.hostessbrands.com

if they can make you feel unskilled and uneducated they will.

ProsThe route sales and the sales force in the thrift stores are some of the greatest people to work with and 95% of them are really hard workers.

ConsThe suits in charge would like for you to think you don"t deserve to have a job. They also want you to think the reason the company is going broke is because some employee stole a paperclip.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are not up to the job, get someone who is. You may need to cut some of the huge paychecks and put in back into the company or better still use it to get yourself a research and developement dept. Oh you already have one?' could have fooled me.

Ok

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: The money getting paid every friday Cons: The hours & days off Advice to Senior Management: We need new ones More

Scary, In all of my 27 yrs in route sls, I have never seen a company like this TRYING to give it all away.

Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) Baton Rouge, LA (US)

I have been working at Hostess Brands

Pros: Benifits,and thats only there thanks to Teamsters Union. Cons: Awefull Management, In the 4-5 years I have been there I have never been told good job, DSM,s and never get out in the market. My… Advice to Senior Management: Work with your RSRs from time to time, to see whats going on with your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Hostess Brands.

Worked for Hostess Brands? Contribute to the Community!