Hyatt

www.hyatt.com

A great company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

ProsHyatt's focus & care about it's people is authentic. They have decent benefits, of which complimentary nights are the most fantastic benefit. At every property I've worked at it's apparent that employee engagement is truly a focus.

ConsHyatt consistently pays below other hotel chains (although they love to tell their employees otherwise). Additionally, the complimentary room night benefit has become so restricted domestically planning vacations is almost impossible now. Career opportunities can be limited depending on the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider revising the employee room benefit plan. Pricing tiers for certain properties don't make sense and frankly revenue managers should be responsible for closing, not opening, the comp benefits. It's just one more task that there's not time for and is being frequently overlooked. Shop a couple of your properties & you'll see that.

Very good work environment

Banquet Server (Current Employee) Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Hyatt part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: they care about people they empower their employees Cons: hard to move up from a line employee to management Advice to Senior Management: Help the people who want to learn and grow reach… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company to work for

Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Hyatt full-time for more than a year

Pros: Have great employee incentives and benefits Cons: Not a consistent schedule and get lost in such a… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to employee needs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Hyatt.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!