IQPC

www.iqpc.com

It was tasking and productive

Former Employee - Delegate Sales  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
Former Employee - Delegate Sales in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Pros

Descent work environment. Descent reward system

Cons

Not functioning as a proper multinational

Other reviews for IQPC

First job out of college

Former Employee - Delegate Sales
    Former Employee - Delegate Sales

Pros

A lot of fun people to work with
    People get along outside the office
    Not a lot of work to take home
    After i was fired they helped me find another job.

Cons

Sales is hard profession and repetitive .
    Your always working hard with very little lag time.
    I learned a lot and realized after I left that every company has things that make it great to work for and things that make it difficult to work for.

I think they can improve inter office communication.

A great company to work for if constant challenges are your thing

Pros

My first introduction to the world of IQPC was through their comprehensive induction program. This set the tone for my entire tenure with the organization, which truly values training and development and the delivers on it's promise - something that I now value and practice.

For the capable amongst us, this laid the foundation for stellar career advancement opportunities, as the business was in constant need of talent. This meant I was fast-tracked into management at a local office level, then a small regional group, through to a large regional office remit in a little over 7 years.

The overseas experience in particular delivered invaluable business and cultural exposure that in turn fueled my career trajectory. Of course this went both ways; whilst I gained deep and wide business exposure, the company was able to spread my talents across multiple locations. Win-win.

Another dimension rounding out my tactical skills was the relative transparency over the financial aspects of the business. This put accountability squarely on everyones shoulders, as the numbers to be achieved (and the progress towards them) were plain for all to see.

All this added up to a true meritocracy, free of politics and favoritism for the most part, which is surprising given it's essentially a family-run business.

The environment is without a doubt one of the most challenging and fast paced, with numbers - profit in particular - being the company mantra. However, in my opinion, that's what where the secret to their success lies. We all knew what we were striving for and knew we'd be rewarded well for achieving it.

Cons

Of course IQPC isn't perfect. On occasion there were very high expectations set without necessarily understanding the details behind 'failure'. This sometimes resulted in excessive pressure on junior, inexperienced staff who perhaps should have been given more time to test their new skills, make mistakes and learn as part of the process of growth.

Another problem centered around the perceived inequality of remuneration. One of the common gripes heard related to employees who resigned being re-hired on much higher remuneration packages as a means of retention. That's a smart strategy in a competitive market, but when your lessor, perhaps in some cases more experienced people find out, there are consequences.

All this ultimately lead to fairly high turnover, in turn resulting a somewhat negative atmosphere on account of the constant staff movement.

One other 'issue' worth mentioning is the pace of the work environment is likely a 'con' for some people. IQPC is NOT for everyone. It expects a lot but on most accounts, gives back a lot - both financially and skills development. For those who love to be constantly challenged and stretched to their limits, you'll love IQPC. But if you prefer something more laid back and slower paced, look elsewhere.

Keep expectations in check relating to junior, inexperienced staff. The make-no-mistakes atmosphere could be driving away real talent that might well represent the future leadership of the business.

There are newer employer reviews for IQPC.

Worked for IQPC? Contribute to the Community!