IQPC

www.iqpc.com

Good place for young graduates; worst place for experienced job seekers

Former Employee - Sales Executive  in  Sydney
Former Employee - Sales Executive in Sydney

Pros

-outstanding sales training
-engagement opp with executive level customers
-fun environment with young culture
-easy to enter
-convenient work location

Cons

-treated as an object
-high turnover rate
-allow very little room for mistakes
- extremely micro managed
-sack you anytime
-frequent change of line manager

if you invest in your people, keep them and allow them to grow instead of sacking them after probation period

Other reviews for IQPC

Great training and guidance

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Pros

While at IQPC, I had the unique opportunity of working in a variety of roles and departments. I am a live example that if you work hard enough, IQPC will reward you as deserved, evident in bonuses and promotions. Looking back on my experience, I feel the training I received and the knowledge I gained, not only about the job itself but about the business world as a whole, has set me up to succeed in the future, no matter where that may be.

The person who most notably set me up for success was my sponsorship manager Chris Ritchie. His dedication to his team and to each individual he oversees is one that you don’t come across very often. Unlike any manager I've seen, he takes the time to learn your goals, both professionally and personally, and makes sure he does whatever is in his power to help you reach those goals. He’s the type of manager that motivates you to give it your all every single day.

Overall, I feel very poised to take the next step in my career because of what I've learned at IQPC. It didn't come easily, but it was worth it. The best thing about working in this office is undoubtedly the people you work with. They make you want to come to work every day. It’s a very fun and energetic atmosphere and I had the chance to make lifelong friendships and connections in this office.

Cons

IQPC is a difficult place to work if you don’t have an impeccable work ethic. If you’re looking for a place to collect a check while doing the least amount of work possible, this is not the place for you. They make it a point to pay every single employee, from senior management down, based on performance. This is the reason that you will see high turnover and some negative reviews, because not many people are willing to work this hard and IQPC is okay with that, they will see it right away and you will be gone. Sometimes the job gets stressful, because of the fast paced nature of the business, but you always have people with you to help you through it.

Exciting learning experience at IQPC

Former Employee - Delegate Sales Consultant  in  Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Employee - Delegate Sales Consultant in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Pros

Team spirit, fair and objective management, attractive pay package, fun working environment, flexible rules

Cons

Getting many objections before finally getting a yes from a client. This is part of the job.

Keep it up.

There are newer employer reviews for IQPC.

Worked for IQPC? Contribute to the Community!