IQPC

www.iqpc.com
There are newer employer reviews for IQPC

Good place for young graduates; worst place for experienced job seekers

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Sydney
Former Employee - Sales Executive in Sydney

I worked at IQPC

Pros

-outstanding sales training
-engagement opp with executive level customers
-fun environment with young culture
-easy to enter
-convenient work location

Cons

-treated as an object
-high turnover rate
-allow very little room for mistakes
- extremely micro managed
-sack you anytime
-frequent change of line manager

if you invest in your people, keep them and allow them to grow instead of sacking them after probation period

134 Other Employee Reviews for IQPC (View Most Recent)

So far, so good - if you are a sales person this is a great place to be

Current Employee - Sponsorship Sales Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sponsorship Sales Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at IQPC full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I thought it was about time someone gave a review that actually reflects the company fairly! I was really suprised by some of the reviews left on here - I've worked in the spex team for over 18 months in London and unless I've got the wrong end of the stick me and my team really enjoy it! I want to be somewhere competitive, not sure why a sales person wouldn't? Yes we are very KPI driven, but that's obvious from the get go. If you work hard, you will make money here, I looked in to other conference companies and IQPC has the best commission structure by far. I work with people who have been here much longer than me and take home serious cash - that's what I'm aiming for. I've referred a couple of mates to join here without hesitation.

Cons

Like all conference companies occasionally you are going to get an event that isn't the best out there, and things do go wrong (it's a team effort after all and there is only so much you can personally control). On to the next in my opinion!

I think the company culture here is unique and a good - more of the same!

Best job I have had in my career so far!

Current Employee - Internal Recruiter in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Internal Recruiter in London, England (UK)

I have been working at IQPC full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have had an amazing 4 years here at IQPC in London. I have learnt so much in my time here. The training in this company is invaluable! The company in general is very fast paced, working with very talented individuals, never a day goes by when you don't learn anything new. Great work-life balance, the company offers a multi-faith prayer room which I found to be outstanding and exceptional, friendly colleagues, people are always happy to help even if not on the same team, good office location, dress down Fridays, I have probably missed loads of other things but I can honestly say this has been the longest stint of my career and it is without a shadow of a doubt the pro's outweigh the con's by a milestone.

Cons

Not much to be honest, sometimes career progression is limited in some teams than others...

Carry on with the great work! Great company!

There are newer employer reviews for IQPC