ITT Technical Institute
www2.itt-tech.edu Indianapolis, IN

Great place to work because of who I was given the opportunity to work with!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ITT Technical Institute full-time

ProsGreat flexibility in work schedule, ability to use your creativity in program and activity creation, control over teaching staff which created great learning opportunities for student from professionals actively in field.

ConsPerformance evaluation metrics are objective and leave no room for management wiggle room.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile establishing goals to strive for is great give management an opportunity to evaluate employees subjectively. Evaluation by numerical standard alone does not reflect the efforts of the individual.

Horrible company with NO chance for professional growth!

Admissions Representative (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at ITT Technical Institute full-time

Pros: ITT Tech is not like other proprietary educational institutes in that we do not offer “refunds” just for going to school. ITT Tech only takes… Cons: First off, expect to be micromanaged. Corporate comes out with new policies all the time. You are given inflated metrics that you need to achieve… Advice to Senior Management: It's all about the bottom line with ITT - how much $$ the stockholders and those high up in their corporate ivory tower will clear… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding occuppation, great people at my location

Instructor (Current Employee)

I have been working at ITT Technical Institute full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It was a joy to work with supportive, team oriented,… Cons: A reduction in budget resulted in hundreds of full-time faculty… Advice to Senior Management: Using manufacturing method parameters to operate an educational institution does not seem to be effective. Perhaps the techniques used by current management are in need… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ITT Technical Institute.

Worked for ITT Technical Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ITT Technical Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ITT Technical Institute CEO Kevin M. Modany. All reviews posted anonymously by ITT Technical Institute employees.