Imagination Technologies
www.imgtec.com Kings Langley, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Best Kept Secret in Union County - NC

Vice President Business Operations (Current Employee)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSmall, flexible and high Tech! Our industry, background screening is very young which means it is growing very fast! People are laid back but work really hard!

ConsNeed one more bath room to share. I't stays busy all the time! Owner is brillant, but he takes on too much of the adminstration side of the business. He has no life which is sad.

Very engineering driven, working on some of the most exciting products in the world with a great culture.

Leading Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Kings Langley, England (UK)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The culture is an open one where you're encouraged to work closely with any engineer in any department in any team at any time, to… Cons: There are some growing pains as the company adds staff… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure the engineers lower in the company know that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Imaginations Technologies

Pune (India)

I have been working at Imagination Technologies

Pros: Employee Friendly, Good Communications with the headquarters, good communications between… Cons: No overtime, expected to work long hours when required as… More

There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Imagination Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Imagination Technologies CEO Hossein Yassaie. All reviews posted anonymously by Imagination Technologies employees.