Imagination Technologies

www.imgtec.com

Great excepted for the salary and benefits

Graduate RTL Hardware Design Engineer (Current Employee) Kings Langley, England (UK)

ProsFriendly people, exciting company philosophy, it is really interesting to work there. The company is leader on the GPU for mobiles market, and so the projects are amazing. Not too much pressure from the hierarchy, we can feel really involved in the company achievements.

ConsSalary is really low, compared to the market rate. Benefits are quite low: share awards are really unfair as you are not even sure to get a bonus. Health insurance is just basic and could be way better.
The location is not great but not bad either, nothing to do about it.

good and people are friendly

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Imagination Technologies

Pros: The environment is good and people are friendly Cons: I think is that too informal More

Technically Challenging, Good work culture, Poor Compensation

Graduate Design Engineer (Former Employee) Pune (India)

I worked at Imagination Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Challenging work, Excellent colleagues, Free food, Open culture, no hierarchy Cons: Poor compensation, a little slow paced Advice to Senior Management: Need to pay well to attract the best minds! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Imagination Technologies.

Worked for Imagination Technologies? Contribute to the Community!