Ingram Micro
www.ingrammicro.com Santa Ana, CA 5000+ Employees

Good, but could be great with better management and leadership.

Engineer (Current Employee)
Williamsville, NY (US)

I have been working at Ingram Micro

ProsThis is a fantastic place to learn and grow. If you work hard and do your job, there's no reason you can't advance with this company.

ConsI just don't trust the senior management. Margins are slim in distribution, so couple that with Ingram's history of layoffs, and I don't feel very secure about my job sometimes. Cheapest company I've ever seen. Also, I think the oa could be a lot better, especially for Sales Engineer work. I know the cost of living in Buffalo isn't high, but come on.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaybe you should learn to care about your employees? All you care about is the bottom dollar and what the balance sheets look like.

Ingram Micro is a Fortune 100 company for a reason!!!!

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Santa Ana, CA (US)

I have been working at Ingram Micro

Pros: Overall, Ingram Micro is the best employer that I have ever worked for. The associates here are respectful, professional, intelligent, and most importantly.. innovative.… Cons: Although not applicable to me or my department, I have heard a few associates complain about pay. Which ends up leading to poor retention… Advice to Senior Management: As the years go by, margins are shrinking, which leads to loss of department activites. Although associates are rewarded in other ways,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ingram Micro will use and abuse.

Buyer (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Ingram Micro

Pros: People - the people you work with are nice and… Cons: Management - they are often too into their own "styles"… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the employees. Often, they can provide you great insight on what works and what does not work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ingram Micro.

Worked for Ingram Micro? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ingram Micro reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ingram Micro CEO Alain Monie. All reviews posted anonymously by Ingram Micro employees.