There are newer employer reviews for InterDigital

Fantastic place to work

I have been working at InterDigital full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Family friendly, fantastic people, great opportunity for advancement, interesting work, great benefits and compensation

Cons

Can't think of any downside to working at InterDigtial

29 Other Employee Reviews for InterDigital (View Most Recent)

InterDigital is a place that can be both a wonderful and frustrating place to work.

Current Employee - Manager Equivalent
    Current Employee - Manager Equivalent

I have been working at InterDigital

Pros

Very intelligent workforce; excellent salaries, benefits, bonuses; many avenues for learning - rotations in departments, training programs, and some really good people who are willing to teach you things and share their ideas. We can challenge ideas freely. While there's always a lot of change going on, it's a great company and our CEO is really approachable and totally gets it. There is a friendly, family-like atmosphere, very casual. It's easy to look forward to going to work.

Cons

We could update some of our internal technologies and maybe run certain areas more efficiently but the company is always looking at ways to improve so I have no complaints!

It seems like the board of directors has always been too conservative to give good advice to a tech company so I would say to try and get more tech savvy and younger members on the board. They should be more willing to take risks on future technologies. We are extremely smart engineers and management has good ideas. I always have gotten the impression that the board blocks a lot of the more risky and interesting ideas.

The experience was not good. I worked in a myopic, entrenched chain of command.

Former Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in King of Prussia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in King of Prussia, PA (US)

I worked at InterDigital

Pros

Salary
    Incentive plan
    Good location for families

Cons

Suffocating, unexciting environment
    Unstimulating work
    Personal development opportunities very limited.

Look closely at past achievements of new hires and use that to carve a challenging career path for them.

There are newer employer reviews for InterDigital