InterDigital
www.interdigital.com King of Prussia, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Experience not great overall. Coworkers were great to work with.

IT Support (Current Employee)
King of Prussia, PA (US)

I have been working at InterDigital full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCompensation is on par with industry for engineers and IT, however the KOP location is rather remote from any activities or a city.

ConsEntrenched in outdated processes, The Board and CEO trying to sell the company. Department projects and goals rarely met which affected your bonus - when they didn't cut it at the year's end. No yearly bonus if you leave before 12-31. KOP location is rather remote and all major access roads have heavy traffic during peak times.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop trying to sell the company so The Board and CEO can have a payday, and get back to letting the engineers be innovative. Prorate bonuses when someone leaves of their own accord.

Need some talented higher management to drive this place

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
King of Prussia, PA (US)

I have been working at InterDigital full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment, open research environment Cons: R&D not applicable that much to product development The company is trying to invest in… Advice to Senior Management: Unclear vision for most of the employers on where the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic place to work

I have been working at InterDigital full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Family friendly, fantastic people, great opportunity for advancement, interesting work,… Cons: Can't think of any downside to working at InterDigtial Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on InterDigital.

Worked for InterDigital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InterDigital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for InterDigital CEO William J. Merritt. All reviews posted anonymously by InterDigital employees.