Internap Network Services
www.internap.com Atlanta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Internap is a good place to work for a small company of 450 employees.

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Internap Network Services

ProsGreat PTO plan, paid parking, and good health benefits with Cigna. Groups are organized but some can have improved communications. Shome tools for looking are data are not good at all and need a major overhall and the company just keeps promising to give us better tools but never delivers claiming budget troubles, etc.

ConsVP level mgmt does not talk openly to the rest of staff. People do not say hello in the hall hardly ever unless they already know you. Many seem either tired, bored or over worked so maybe that is why they never say hello. Seems the culture is to go on and be busy at your desk and not get to know anyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being away from the common workers or base employees and get to know them by having face to face interactions.

Company overview

Anonymous (Current Employee)

I have been working at Internap Network Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Plenty of work to be done Cons: Work is never done lots of work Advice to Senior Management: Need to add employees to many single points of failure Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you have to...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Internap Network Services

Pros: Benefits were ok, commission was good. Base salary was ok. Cons: A lot of turnovers, several a year. Not many advancement… Advice to Senior Management: Follow through with the round table discussions with employees and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Internap Network Services.

Worked for Internap Network Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Internap Network Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Internap Network Services CEO J. Eric Cooney. All reviews posted anonymously by Internap Network Services employees.