International Speedway
www.iscmotorsports.com Daytona Beach, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Cool company to work for but ridiculously high stress and low pay

Service Desk (Former Employee)
Daytona Beach, FL (US)

I worked at International Speedway full-time for less than a year

ProsFree race tickets, free sodas and coffee, the job itself wasnt bad overall, it was awesome being able to say you worked for the track. My pay was ok although my co workers made considerably less than i did.

ConsA lot of back stabbing, managers dont really care about their employees will sacrifice them in a heartbeat to make them look good. Overall VERY stressful work environment i wouldnt go back under any circumstances at this point.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within instead of going outside the company you might find someone better suited to managing people and getting the job done.

Upper Management Only Cares About Their Own Agenda

Agent (Current Employee)
Daytona Beach, FL (US)

I have been working at International Speedway full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free Tickets - occasional Travel. Got to learn a lot about NASCAR. The team… Cons: The management team is cold and uncaring when it comes to the employees. One manager in particular would hold mistakes… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time at the call center to make sure… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Enjoy all of the employees

I have been working at International Speedway

Pros: Enjoy the entertainment factor of the job Cons: A lot of the thinking is still old school. More

There are newer reviews on International Speedway.

Worked for International Speedway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at International Speedway reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for International Speedway CEO Lesa D. France Kennedy. All reviews posted anonymously by International Speedway employees.