Interpret

www.interpretllc.com

It's a great experience for me to work at Interpret LLC.

Former Employee - Market Research Intern  in  Santa Monica, CA (US)
Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Pros

Everyone was nice at Interpret LLC. I felt like working within a family.
My supervisor treated me very well although I was the first person she instructed during her career. She taught me everything very detailed and let me know a lot of things. She also helped me figure out my personal problems, told me many different ways to solve problems and tried her best to help me in every aspect.
We had free breakfast on Friday morning and free lunch during meeting sessions.

Cons

It's only something for my personal reason that the company doesn't sponsor visa for international students. However, this is the company policy, and it's really hard to change.

I would advise manager-level and director-level professionals to pay a little big more attention to intern-to-hire people and other entry-level persons. Therefore, we will have good opportunities to learn more things instead of only dealing with entry-level problems.

Other reviews for Interpret

Good experience, below market pay.

Pros

This company truly relies on it's younger employees to carry the load. This is great for the first year for a new, bright individual to gain valuable experience.

Cons

Because of the long hours and intellectual tasks required, it is easy for folks to get burned out after 1 years time. They usually look for something easier that something pays more.

They need management that are truly more capable than the employees underneath them. Not sure they have that yet.

Good Company

Former Employee - Research Analyst  in  Santa Monica, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Research Analyst in Santa Monica, CA (US)

Pros

Nice environment, good coworkers and exciting work

Cons

There are no cons for this company

There are newer employer reviews for Interpret.

Worked for Interpret? Contribute to the Community!