Interpret
www.interpretllc.com Santa Monica, CA 16 to 50 Employees

It's a great experience for me to work at Interpret LLC.

Market Research Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Interpret

ProsEveryone was nice at Interpret LLC. I felt like working within a family.
My supervisor treated me very well although I was the first person she instructed during her career. She taught me everything very detailed and let me know a lot of things. She also helped me figure out my personal problems, told me many different ways to solve problems and tried her best to help me in every aspect.
We had free breakfast on Friday morning and free lunch during meeting sessions.

ConsIt's only something for my personal reason that the company doesn't sponsor visa for international students. However, this is the company policy, and it's really hard to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advise manager-level and director-level professionals to pay a little big more attention to intern-to-hire people and other entry-level persons. Therefore, we will have good opportunities to learn more things instead of only dealing with entry-level problems.

Good Company

Research Analyst (Former Employee)
Santa Monica, CA (US)

I worked at Interpret part-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice environment, good coworkers and exciting work Cons: There are no cons for this company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding Career, if you take charge of your future...

Research Analyst (Current Employee)
Santa Monica, CA (US)

I have been working at Interpret full-time

Pros: -Free catered breakfasts/lunches every friday -Week off between Christmas and New Years -Casual work environment -Opportunity to work on several different… Cons: - A lot of team restructuring/changes, revolving door - No HR presence to bring up issues - Takes time for issues to be addressed/changed (if at… Advice to Senior Management: - Involve more staff in the hiring process to help ensure we hire the best… More

There are newer reviews on Interpret.

Worked for Interpret? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interpret reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Interpret CEO Grant Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Interpret employees.