Intuit

www.intuit.com

Intuit...An Awesome place to work!

Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Reno, NV (US)

ProsThey treat employees with the highest respect! Senior leadership has an awesome vision and stays the course. Work-life balance is awesome at Intuit...Work-hard, play-hard is the way I think of Intuit. Titles mean nothing and senior leaders and managers are very easy to work with and talk to. Innovation is highly promoted and encourages.

ConsDue to their high respect for employees, it takes a while to remove non-performers. If you don't carve your career at Intuit, no one else will. There are very few progression paths at the upper Middle managment level. It is very difficult to see where you are compared to your peers and even who your peers are. They are very cryptic with jobs and roles so it is hard to tell what the next promotion for you is.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing with regard to strategy and treatment of employees! I love being a part of Intuit it's caring, innovative and growing environment! Would love to see them solve the problem of paying for performance and making sure non-performers don't stick around forever. Also would love to see more structure in how people progress and get promoted. Some people just appear with a new title some days and others with outstanding reviews have to fight for their next position.

Great Place to Work

Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: Fair Compensation, Great benefits, great people overall. The products were excellent and it felt good to say that… Cons: Poor leadership style and capability in Reno office. Very locked in old mindset. Good ol'boy network seems to protect some… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house in Reno - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity to add value to the bottom line and develop leadership skills.

Manager Systems Infrastructure (Former Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Intuit

Pros: Innovative company with a strong mission and value system. Leadership understands the… Cons: Seasonal consumer demand limits the ability to fully innovate, due to the cyclical nature of the business.… Advice to Senior Management: Translate strategic direction to middle management and ensure there is shared vision across… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!