Ixia
www.ixiacom.com Calabasas, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good pay, everything else pretty bad

Developer (Current Employee)
Calabasas, CA (US)

I have been working at Ixia

Prosgood pay. some flexibility in working from home. people with good technical knowledge abound

Consmain focus of each group, as directed by upper management, is to blame each other. everyne spends a lot of time on this. lot of effort is put into how bugs can be moved to other groups just so that at the end of the week, your team's numbers look good.
management follows an approach of lying about everything to people, and they actually think people believe them. Dishonesty seems to be the main tool used to manage people. management seems to want you to quit so that they can hire more people in cheaper countries. Probably this is why they treat employees very very badly, and have no qualms about messing with your personal time. In fact, you dont have "personal time". It all belongs to Ixia.

Advice to Senior Managementplease try being a little more honest with us. might make a difference. though it might not come naturally for most of you.

Not a great place. Getting tougher and tougher day by day to remain even slightly motivated.

Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Calabasas, CA (US)

I have been working at Ixia

Pros: Bright and talented coworkers. Most of them would be nice to… Cons: This might take some time i) No respect for employees as persons ii) No honesty in communication with the team iii) No transparency in management iv) No respect… Advice to Senior Management: none whatsover. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to grow, lots to learn, good people, but need to work on employee compensation/benefits

FPGA Design Engineer (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Ixia

Pros: Experienced and well rounded team, good growth opportunities, flexible, very communicative… Cons: Need to employ more people! Advice to Senior Management: Need to adopt new tools and design methodologies, need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ixia.

Worked for Ixia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ixia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ixia CEO Victor Alston. All reviews posted anonymously by Ixia employees.