J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com

Spring Analyst Intern

(Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsBB firm, top name, market pay, amazing prospects, and intelligent colleagues. Work can sometimes be interesting, and experience vary a lot depending on who you work with.

ConsIBD lifestyle means 15-18hours a day plus most weekends. All the seniors try to push donkey work to you and punish you in feedback for not meeting their deadlines. Hardcore environment but everyone was desperate for a job so you see a lot of competitve interns fighting for work. Those who socialise the most tend to win a job. Some were definitely more experienced than others and myself, with many having done several M&A internships in France.

Excellent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at J.P. Morgan as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The bank has excellent leadership and a positive culture. Cons: The work life balance at the bank is not very… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cool energetic environment to work.

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than a year

Pros: acceleration in growth prospective, more exposure globally Cons: first of all you will loose all your hair if… More
There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!