JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Overall amazing place to work...

Analyst (Current Employee) Long Island City, NY (US)

ProsGreat work/life balance and flexibility in the corporate office. Long Island City office is state-of-the-art. Work with some very positive, talented, passionate people. Professional development and promotional/lateral opportunities are available. Travel benefits are always great.

ConsSome people definitely shouldn't be in the positions they're in... not just referring to management roles. Nearly impossible to get fired once you're in, and I think a lot of people take advantage of that.

Way too much emphasis placed on talent development. Don't get me wrong, *professional* development is extremely important, but a stronger focus needs to be placed on talent acquisition... bring in the right people, both front-line and support side because there are a lot of disgruntled people and otherwise "bad apples" here that aren't going to develop no matter how many Principles of Leadership classes you put them through.

Recruiting team is very friendly, but the process is long and takes a lot of patience. After applying, don't expect to hear anything for several months if at all.

Salary/benefits are lower than other industries, but that's part of working for an airline. It's fun and very rewarding, but certainly not a place to get rich. Know what you're getting into before applying, it's not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on bringing in the right people! It's vital for our future success...

Descent salary, most flexible schedule, unprofessional employees, physical work.

Ground Operations (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: Benefits and flying perks are good. The schedule is very flexible - shift trades… Cons: No opportunity for advancement to management side of the house. More

Ran through

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: competitive pay with other airlines Cons: Lack of benifits, communication from upper management, no job security, may… Advice to Senior Management: Too money hungry. More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!