Juniper Networks
www.juniper.net Sunnyvale, CA 5000+ Employees

Memorable, great bunch of folks

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA (US)

I worked at Juniper Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Prosbefore they bought out all the companies, Juniper was a great place to work. Salary was great. Stock options were generous. Benefits were great too. I met some very nice people there. It's also close to a walking path over by Yahoo and that was great to use. I have great memories from Juniper.

ConsOnce all the acquisitions started, my friends started getting laid off and the culture started to change. there was just so much conflict between east coast employees and west coast employees. My boss from the east coast would call me at 5 PST to see if I'm still at work. oh well, I still met great people there and would go back there still.

Advice to Senior Managementmore communication

software engineer

Software Engineer III (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Juniper Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: very good cmpany, good benefit, open culture Cons: nothing bad about this company. Advice to Senior Management: keep it up More

engneers life

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Juniper Networks full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great engineering workplace good mix of startup and corporate culture Cons: becoming a bit too big Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Juniper Networks.

Worked for Juniper Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Juniper Networks – Why Work for Us?

Networks are becoming more relevant in the world we live in today, and at Juniper Networks we believe the network can create a connected planet that unleashes a great wealth of possibility, innovation, and discovery… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Juniper Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Juniper Networks CEO Shaygan Kheradpir. All reviews posted anonymously by Juniper Networks employees.