KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,732 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great place to build skills and enhance external career opportunities in chosen specialty area.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at KPMG full-time for more than 10 years

ProsLongstanding commitment to their communities; values driven service and employee focus; constant focus on future and emerging trends which positively impact the business.

ConsLack of consistency in partner commitment to firm values and application of same; shifting gudelines for performance management which creates ambiguity and lack of confidence in the process.

Advice to Senior ManagementPartner satisfaction and good relationships with their peers are key to a positive work environment for everyone; excessive pressure on partners to generate revenue can negatively impact the energy of the organization.

To work it's a good company

I have been working at KPMG

Pros: Great Exposure and Develops you professionally Cons: Sometimes, it eats ur personal time More

Concealed slavery

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than a year

Pros: Chance to work with big clients. Get to wear fancy… Cons: There is absolutely no work life balance. For example, benefits such as parental leave and personal care time will not give you a break in… Advice to Senior Management: I'm speechless, you people have a severe lack of leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.