KPMG
3.5 of 5 2,742 reviews
www.kpmg.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Launch

Tax Associate (Current Employee)
Richmond, VA (US)

I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than 3 years

ProsExposure to a variety of clients and career enriching technical experiences. Great people. Excellent opportunities to network. The firm is always looking to advance good people and give talented people the opportunities to learn and grow in their careers.

ConsToo many hours spread over too small a staff. No work-life balance. Year-round "busy season" with pressure to bill less and be more efficient turning into associates "eating" hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your high potential employees by affording them a better work-life balance.

Business Consultant in KPMG Italy

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Verona (Italy)

I worked at KPMG full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good enviroment and growth opportunities Cons: bad work/life balance and compensation growth Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to build a career while maintaining work/life balance

Advisory Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than a year

Pros: Most advisory service networks are national, so there's opportunities to… Cons: Most advisory service networks are national, which potentially can result… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on KPMG.

Worked for KPMG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KPMG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for KPMG CEO John B. Veihmeyer . All reviews posted anonymously by KPMG employees.