KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Great place to build skills and enhance external career opportunities in chosen specialty area.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLongstanding commitment to their communities; values driven service and employee focus; constant focus on future and emerging trends which positively impact the business.

ConsLack of consistency in partner commitment to firm values and application of same; shifting gudelines for performance management which creates ambiguity and lack of confidence in the process.

Advice to Senior ManagementPartner satisfaction and good relationships with their peers are key to a positive work environment for everyone; excessive pressure on partners to generate revenue can negatively impact the energy of the organization.

Good job for college graduates

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

I worked at KPMG US full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Supportive environment for building up technical skills, especially useful for entry level accountants who often make mistakes. Clear-cut career path, relatively fast career advancement. Flat… Cons: Horrible hours, especially during peak seasons. Life styles differ greatly among engagements. Accounting and analytical piece fun… Advice to Senior Management: Differentiate salary to retain the best people. Current salary structure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

To work it's a good company

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: Great Exposure and Develops you professionally Cons: Sometimes, it eats ur personal time More
There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!