KPMG US

www.kpmg.com

Decent place to work

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA (US)

ProsGreat learning experience, technical knowledge, professional skills, opens doors for follow-on career opportunities. Well connected internationally, and good opportunities for learning outside your core function.

ConsPolitics is not bad, but your fate can depend on one person. Performance management has room for improvement as grading system puts 80-90% of people in "average" rank. Managers may be reviewed by Sr. managers, which is almost similar to being reviewed by your peers - huge conflict of interest.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in senior leadership. Do not promote someone to partner or director, just because warm body is needed in that corner office.

Great place to start your accounting career

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)

I have been working at KPMG US

Pros: It has the reputation in the accounting industry. Thus, it's good to put it on your resume. The training program is… Cons: The work hours are obviously worse at Big Four. Work… Advice to Senior Management: KPMG has been slow at adopting paperless audit program, when compared to other Big Four. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company, not great projects

Senior Associate (Advisory Services) (Former Employee) New York, NY (US)

I worked at KPMG US

Pros: Room for advancement is great Cons: Not exposed to great interesting projects Advice to Senior Management: Better marketing to obtain good projects Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on KPMG US.

Worked for KPMG US? Contribute to the Community!