Keller Williams

www.kw.com

Great Place to be as a Realtor!

Broker/Realtor (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

ProsGreat camaraderie and support for agents. BIC is always there for you. Owner constantly looking to improve office and help make agents successful. Training galore! KW business model unlike traditional brokerages- Agents very supportive of each other and will go out of the way to help each other in any way. Old stereotype of battle scarred veteran agents not helping others - or new agents is non existent. camaraderie.
Corporate KW support is tremendous. If only the economy were better all would be great!!

ConsReally- if you are going to sell real estate- this is a great place to be. Tougher to crack into upper tier market share as KW in Charlotte not as strong a player- but can be with the right agents as the formula for success is within the office and culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a dedicated tech person to help agents spend more time selling and less time on line learning tech issues and programs on own.
A marketing person working the local immediate market for name exposure and recognition would also help increase share vs just hiring more agents.

Powerful Economic Model, Family Culture, Wonderful Company

Realtor (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX (US)

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Open Book Financials Profitable Franchises Caring Culture Extensive Training Opportunities Cons: Size is very Large can get lost inside numbers. Advice to Senior Management: Variety is the spice of life. Mix it up! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun, energetic company that believes in the individual!

Realtor (Current Employee) McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at Keller Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Encourage Individual or team branding. Striving to offer cutting edge resources. All the support and development a REALTOR could want and more. … Cons: May be a little cost heavy against 100% firms. … Advice to Senior Management: Individual offices should proved some print material at no cost to help… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Keller Williams.

Worked for Keller Williams? Contribute to the Community!