Kellogg Company
www.kelloggcareers.com Battle Creek, MI 5000+ Employees

Good, quiet work.

Merchandiser (Former Employee)

I worked at Kellogg Company part-time

ProsIt was actually really peaceful being in the grocery store so early in the mornings. The pay was good and they really give you chances to succeed and move up.

ConsThe only con was, as being a smaller woman and not super strong, working in the warehouses and lifting heavy boxes and moving a bunch at once. Whiny, I know.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere was a lot of bickering from supervisors about upper management, so I would maybe listen to them since they were the ones in store all day.

Awesome company at one time

I have been working at Kellogg Company

Pros: Benefits. Beautiful work environment Great people Cons: Cutting benefits No work life balance anymore Rat race Pay not competitive More

A large company to work for with friendly people

I have been working at Kellogg Company as an intern

Pros: There are opportunities to advance. Cons: Upper management is not that great at taking advice. More

There are newer reviews on Kellogg Company.

Worked for Kellogg Company? Contribute to the Community!

Kellogg Company – Why Work for Us?

In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K. famously said, and he stayed true to his commitment. In the midst of the Great Depression he… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kellogg Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kellogg Company CEO John Bryant. All reviews posted anonymously by Kellogg Company employees.