Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com

Great people, ok company

Engineer III (Current Employee) Neenah, WI (US)

ProsPeople are good to work with, problems focus on processes and not the people. Employees empowered and trusted to make decisions. Usually held accountable too.

ConsRed tape, promotions based on who you know or how well liked and known you are by management. Currently a lot of consultants are giving some not so great advice and Sr mgmt is listening. Pay, career path, and business organization have lacked direction over the past several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management struggles between a dedicated workforce and the politics above. Small changes for the better have been good, but not enough. Having to say "yes" all the time or setting unrealistic goals isn't going to turn the company around.

One of the best companies I have ever worked for - brand driven but with people at the center.

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great, smart, caring people - strong business and marketing minds… Cons: Living in NE Wisconsin is not as exciting as New… Advice to Senior Management: We are 140 years old this year - we will only make another 140 if… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Performance Review

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Conway, AR (US)

I have been working at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay, very safety aware. Opportunity to buy product a low cost.… Cons: Performance review is based on a pyramid concept. Only a few can be at the top and so many MUST be at the… More
There are newer reviews on Kimberly-Clark.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!