Kimberly-Clark

www.kimberly-clark.com

Great development experiences, now tend to stall out at higher levels

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Roswell, GA (US)

ProsI've had great development experiences across various sectors of the business, and in different locations. Lots of responsibility, even when I was junior with the firm. Good resources to help mentor and grow talent within.

ConsTrend over the last 5-7 years has been to hire externally (and, usually with dubious success.) Add that to much into narrower career ladders as a result of restructures. So, it's been harder to get development into director level and higher as they've been filling the few positions that exist from outside when they do open up.

Advice to Senior ManagementRethink your development roles below MAAP/director--you need to have them. Create a formal development program for high potential talent and then use it judiciously.

Let down

Electrician (Former Employee) Everett, WA (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people to work with and learn from. place offered a… Cons: managers were some of the worst. no real experience in making paper or maintaining a mill. just a bunch of kids out of college trying… Advice to Senior Management: cant give any to them.. they already know it all. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Doesn't Care About Their Contract Employees!

Customer Service (Former Employee) Neenah, WI (US)

I worked at Kimberly-Clark as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: OK pay... and that's it Cons: Where do I start.. When hiring you for this temporary customer service position they tell you it will be at least a year with a… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest, and start actually caring about your temporary employees! They're people too, who need jobs and rely on this one for at least a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Kimberly-Clark.

Worked for Kimberly-Clark? Contribute to the Community!