Kimley-Horn and Associates
www.kimley-horn.com Cary, NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fantastic Company for a college grad

Transportation Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for less than a year

ProsI have been very satisfied with KHA. They are very willing to support students right out of school to integrate into the team quickly and always willing to teach new things and give more responsibility. The benefits are very good; the 401k plan matches 4% like everyone else, but they also do profit sharing which can be as much as 16% of your salary. On top of that you get an annual bonus, plus a mid year cost of living bonus! This company is going to take care of you, but you do have to work hard as well.,,,give to the company and it will give back.

Also, for young people the leadership opportunities are endless if you show an interest in it. I am so happy I choose Kimley-Horn!

ConsYou are going to spend a lot of late nights and a lot of emphasis put on "UT" which is utilization...percent of time you are billable to a client. If you have a family it can be tough to balance your work and home life, but its certainly possible.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up with the employee recognition through profit sharing bonus programs!

Just like a chess board

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates

Pros: Good benefits and good people. Cons: Ethics and Quality service to the client should still be the number one priority. Don't… Advice to Senior Management: Know your pieces' strength and use them wisely. People… More

Berated despite excellent performance ratings

Regional (Former Employee)
Roseville, CA (US)

I worked at Kimley-Horn and Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great retirement package. Colleagues were great to work with Cons: Poor business practice. Outdated culture and discriminatory practices Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your HR staff, discipline those who need it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kimley-Horn and Associates.

Worked for Kimley-Horn and Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kimley-Horn and Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kimley-Horn and Associates CEO John C. Atz. All reviews posted anonymously by Kimley-Horn and Associates employees.