Kitchen Repair Specialists (KRS-NY)

www.krsny.com

KRS has demonstrated to be a company that focus on the costumer and their needs.

Commercial Kitchen Technician (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsKRS is a open-minded company with a variety of employees with unique expertise. Here every employee can become familirized with commercial kitchen equipment such as Garland, Southbend, Alto Shaam, Rational, Cleveland, Groen and many more.

ConsKRS needs a shop where many equipment can be repaired, tested and experimented on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on being part of your employee's lives and seeking other areas they can cover to make the job that much more proactive and pro-efficient.

Very caring and professional .

Technician, Mechanic (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Kitchen Repair Specialists (KRS-NY) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good pay, benefits, and opportunities. A learning experience to work… Cons: Lots of traveling for long periods. Advice to Senior Management: None. They have it down. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kitchen Repair Specialists (KRS-NY).

Worked for Kitchen Repair Specialists (KRS-NY)? Contribute to the Community!