Konami
www.konami.co.jp Tokyo, Japan 5000+ Employees

Great early experience

QA Tester (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA (US)

I worked at Konami as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThis was my second experience in the gaming industry that basically cemented me wanting to continue on into the industry. I loved the people that I got to work with and am still connected with some of them today. Some of the people that I worked with were promoted through the company and got to become Producers and Product Managers.

ConsThe fun corporate culture that I've since experienced at other companies seemed almost non existent at Konami. Very little development work is done at this office so there's not much control over the products.

Japanese company is out!

Programmer (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Konami

Pros: It's a big international company, made very good game title.… Cons: The company didn't respect employer. The management is inefficiency. They only want to do… Advice to Senior Management: They should follow the trend of game industry. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Top publisher/bottom employer

Executive (Current Employee)
El Segundo, CA (US)

I have been working at Konami

Pros: Autonomy, good place to have worked. Cons: Horrible back end systems, lack of employee apprciation. Advice to Senior Management: Improve your compensation, pay your bonuse, empwer and entrust your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Konami.

Worked for Konami? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Konami reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Konami CEO Kagemasa Kozuki. All reviews posted anonymously by Konami employees.