Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

www.kratosdefense.com

Never felt like an employee of the company but they did pay well and have nice benefits.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

ProsGood benefits including health care, dental and even free vision. 401K matching at 4.5% after being full vested was a bonus. Friendly employees and co-workers. Paid well, at least for my job as a government contractor. Free set of four Padres tickets every year for one game for all employees.

ConsLack of communication from the management. Provided no training that would have made me qualified for other positions within the company. No new work for current employees and many lay-offfs. The best employees tended to leave for other companies, leaving new people in positions such as HR and finance. Company stock at a all time low.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind more work in San Diego. Expand on current work instead of buying more small companies. Keep your employees more informed about the company. Don't tell employees how well the company is doing when the stock price says otherwise.

Used and dumped

(Former Employee)

I worked at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions full-time

Pros: Steady stream of work, company is doing well financially, expanding Cons: To begin with, the chain of command is very messed up. I had no immediate supervisor to report to, and the person that was listed… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are not tools, they are assets. More

a corporate raider

I Cannot Share My Job and Maintain Anonymity (Former Employee) San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: the benefits were good. I don't have anything else good… Cons: My department was run by people who didn't know what they were doing, and treated the people who DID know what they were… Advice to Senior Management: Treat the worker bees like the assets they are, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

Worked for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions? Contribute to the Community!