Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

www.kratosdefense.com

Certain people can perform poorly or fall short of completing anything and nothing is said.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

ProsThe company has good benefits, holidays and most of the employees care about what we do. The GM has a good attitude and I believe that he tries to promote a good environment to work in and encourage us to sell, install and service a good product while being profitable.

ConsTrying to do the best job possible and getting the same recognition as the people who don't do the job very well. What would make someone want to excel if you are treated the same as the people who don't complete or even care about the end product (or know how to do the job right).

Advice to Senior ManagementHold people accountable, let them know what is expected of them. If they don't know, then teach them. If they still can't do it then put them in a position that better suits them. If there isn't a better place for them them maybe they need to find a new career. Some people have NO supervision or accountability at all(very few) They come and go as they please and no one knows where they are or what they are doing.

The old DEI Services

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) Winter Park, FL (US)

I worked at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

Pros: The pay and benefits were good to excellent. At one time,… Cons: Projects were mismanaged. People were just dumped into projects and expected to "hit the ground running" or… Advice to Senior Management: Install people in management positions who encourage employees to excel and offer opportunities to improve their skill sets. Do not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good company that went downhill due to mismanagement.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Winter Park, FL (US)

I have been working at Kratos Defense & Security Solutions

Pros: Up until a few years ago everyone worked as a team. … Cons: To get a promotion, you had to be a complete… Advice to Senior Management: Start from scratch and get rid of all DEI management. The… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kratos Defense & Security Solutions.

Worked for Kratos Defense & Security Solutions? Contribute to the Community!