Kroger
3.0 of 5 1,185 reviews
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

So far I enjoy it

Stock Clerk (Current Employee)
Smyrna, GA (US)

I have been working at Kroger part-time for less than a year

Prosthe company as a whole is a great place to work. It seems with the new interview process a lot more good associates are found with outstanding personalities and the drive to actually go the extra mile for the customers.

ConsI have noticed double standards on night shift. When there are rules in place, certain individuals feel they are above them and they will do just the opposite.

High turnover rate and now I understand why

Cashier (Former Employee)

I worked at Kroger part-time for less than a year

Pros: It's a known name. They will hire ANYONE as long as you say you can work ANY shift, you PASS the assessment test on the… Cons: 1. Extremely low pay. 2, Crazy, erratic, non-consistent hours. 3. Training is not thorough at all. They pretty much just toss you on the floor and expect… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better and maybe your stores wouldn't be understaffed like the one… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Crappy

I have been working at Kroger

Pros: Nothing that I could find in my time working with… Cons: They hire everyone part time and dont like to make anyone full time because… Advice to Senior Management: Show the employees you care, and dont overhire part-timers to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO David B. Dillon. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.