Kroger
3.0 of 5 1,207 reviews
www.kroger.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

So far I enjoy it

Stock Clerk (Current Employee)
Smyrna, GA (US)

I have been working at Kroger part-time for less than a year

Prosthe company as a whole is a great place to work. It seems with the new interview process a lot more good associates are found with outstanding personalities and the drive to actually go the extra mile for the customers.

ConsI have noticed double standards on night shift. When there are rules in place, certain individuals feel they are above them and they will do just the opposite.

Cashier

Cashier (Current Employee)
Little Rock, AR (US)

I have been working at Kroger part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Meet interesting people Fast past Good cooking ideas Cons: maybe standing for 3 hours deal with demanding people Patience with older… Advice to Senior Management: Have a same weekly schedules Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stable Company to Work For.

Bakery Manager (Current Employee)
Manhattan, KS (US)

I have been working at Kroger full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very generous company who donates millions to charities and other important community events and local and national food… Cons: Pay rates for lower level positions are generally lower than competition. High employee turnover… Advice to Senior Management: Managers and executives in this company need to work on a communication method that allows all managers at store level to be on same page… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Kroger.

Worked for Kroger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kroger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Kroger CEO David B. Dillon. All reviews posted anonymously by Kroger employees.