L'Oréal

www.loreal.com
  www.loreal.com
There are newer employer reviews for L'Oréal

great company to work with

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Calcutta (India)
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Calcutta (India)

I worked at L'Oréal full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Nice working environment to work with ,great leaders ,great brands image and where your ideas work,strong marketing team ,

Cons

sometime you need to butter your senior to get recognize, not an equal opportunity employer, in some cases HR dept is very poor in taking decisions . HR hardly do anything to develop people .

when you have loyal people working with you for a long time you should give proper dues ,recognition and attention to them and should understand their sentiments....
If I got one more chance i would definatly join Loreal Again as Loreal is my First Love

375 Other Employee Reviews for L'Oréal (View Most Recent)

It is good place for young manager

Current Employee - Area Manager
    Current Employee - Area Manager

I have been working at L'Oréal (more than 8 years)

Pros

Many opportinuties,very dynamic culture, admit mistakes to improve the next, transparent management, many brands with different background and very interntional and open minded compnay

Cons

less caring for people and too much focus on short term result, too much opperational work process, long decision makeing process, centrailized culture to headquater and so on...

Awesome

Former Employee - Intern in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Intern in Pune (India)

I worked at L'Oréal as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I was placed at the prodcution plant in Pune. It was one of the most well organised plant I have seen in India. The work culture is very healthy there, and the people are great.

Cons

The work culture is a bit too relaxed. It was fun, but there was a certain lack of motivation to work after a little while as everybody from the bottom up is a bit too relaxed.

There are newer employer reviews for L'Oréal