Laclede Group
www.thelacledegroup.com Saint Louis, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

The Laclede Group

Saint Louis, MO (US)

I have been working at Laclede Group

ProsVery stable company offering unlimited ability to advance and/or grow within the company. They recognized great employees and reward them accordingly.

ConsWork can become monotonous some days and other days it is so crazy busy you can't find time to go to the bathroom.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't give so many chances to unproductive employees. If you see someone isn't doing their job or performing it in a sub par way, replace them. I get sick of carrying my load and theirs and also feel like I'm babysitting a grown up.

Bad managements

Product Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Laclede Group

Pros: Good pays, good benefit, nice working environment Cons: Extremely weak management. Management is not held to account while employes are. Employees working directly for… Advice to Senior Management: Management really needs to communicate with employees and make the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not bad, not good

Gas Control Supervisor (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at Laclede Group

Pros: Great benefits and good people. A very conservative attitude… Cons: Low pay, not a lot of chance for advancement. About 10 years behind the… Advice to Senior Management: I would say to keep coming along. There is alot of effort going… More

There are newer reviews on Laclede Group.

Worked for Laclede Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Laclede Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Laclede Group CEO Suzanne Sitherwood. All reviews posted anonymously by Laclede Group employees.